Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ramblings of a mad man

Photo















fartinbumberbatch: the-amazing-bambi-man: mymagical-childhood: ...





fartinbumberbatch:

the-amazing-bambi-man:

mymagical-childhood:

directionerfromdistrict12:

image

image

image

image

image

image

best. post. ever. made. on. tumblr.

image

#this got better

openareas: suburbantragic: d0gbl0g: emmyc: danieltflynn: Nic...



openareas:

suburbantragic:

d0gbl0g:

emmyc:

danieltflynn:

Nice to see you too, dog.

o m g

wat

I am no longer afraid to die. 

I don't normally reblog things with this many notes but I have to say publicly that whoever made this should get some kind of White House commendation. 

dominantlife: meatcat-forever: duendevuhsachee: awkwardsituati...





















dominantlife:

meatcat-forever:

duendevuhsachee:

awkwardsituationist:

2nd annual pride parade in salt lake city. june 2 2013. images here and here

This makes me so happy. 

MY GAY SON SAID THERE WOULD BE DONUTS

∏

Photo









reblog if you want your followers to tell you one thing they secretly think about you.

Reblog this and see what you get.

1: You're ugly.

2: I hate your tumblr.

3: I love your tumblr.

4: You're my Tumblr crush.

5: Your Tumblr is amazing.

6: You're hot.

7: You're gorgeous.

8: You're pretty.

9: I want your number.

10: I'm on your blog often.

11: I want you.

12: You're lovely.

13: You're fucking sexy.

14: I want to hug you.

15: Let me love you.



cicerothewriter: desireto-bethin: fitdollproject: happyrosanna...



cicerothewriter:

desireto-bethin:

fitdollproject:

happyrosanna:

find-y0ur-freedom:

inlovewithafictionalcharacter:

This is one of the most inspirational stories ever.

Oh. My. God.

Is this a true story??

It is indeed. (x) And she's written a fantastic piece about body image. (x)

holy shit I didnt know that

This is too amazing to NOT reblog, so inspiring.

That is amazing.

laughingstation: More FUNNY POST here!













laughingstation:

More FUNNY POST here!

lolsofunny: (lol here!)



lolsofunny:

(lol here!)

Photo



Photo



satanic2chainz: the simpsons was always teaching life lessons 







satanic2chainz:

the simpsons was always teaching life lessons 

lolzpicx:



lolzpicx:

    Photo

















    Photo



    niknak79: Dude So many 12's



    niknak79:

    Dude So many 12's

    abasnail: that's what I call a traffic jam



    abasnail:

    that's what I call a traffic jam

    Someone, I can't remember who it was, was like, "I hate it when...













    Someone, I can't remember who it was, was like, "I hate it when actors eat…" —maybe it was Josh Reims, " I hate it when actors eat apples in movies."  
    For some reason, while we were shooting, I thought, "You know what? If the guy is eating an apple, he's so much cockier." I just love that this is the moment, this whole sequence is really about that, it's about, "This is where they cross."

    Photo



    No comments:

    Post a Comment